This morning I weighed in at 169lbs. Started freshman year of college at 170 and by the time I graduated in 2016 was up to 205. Feels amazing to finally be back to what I "started" at. I've struggled my entire adult life with depression, anxiety, and a binge eating disorder. Endless cycle of feeling uncomfortable in my body, having a shitty day, going home and eating my feelings until I felt sick, gaining weight, and feeling more depressed. After lots therapy, medication, and different diets I've finally found a lifestyle that makes me happy and healthy.
For those curious:
Stats: 25 Female, 5'3", SW: 205, CW: 169, GW:130.
I eat a completely plant-based diet. I weigh my food with a kitchen scale and record everything in the app Cronometer. I stick to around 1200 cals/day. I can give further detail about what I eat if anyone is curious.
I do at least 30 minutes of yoga 4+ days a week at home. Yoga with Adriene on Youtube has been a godsend and completely changed my relationship with physical activity. I've never really liked working out or stuck with a workout plan. Now, I sit at work getting excited to go home and do yoga. I can see and feel my body changing too. My strength and flexibility are increasing in my poses. Clothes are fitting better or even getting loose/baggy. I can see my belly fat shrinking. I feel more energetic.
Happier than I've ever been!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NNzOqO
No comments:
Post a Comment