A couple of days ago my skinny ("can eat everything")boyfriend told me, he envies my strength!
You all know those 200g of haribo sweets? I love the peaches SOOO much, they are my a solutrle favorites.
Well one pack slipped on during shopping - totally fine to have a treat once in a while.
After dinner I opened the bag and ate 4 of them - only four. I was happy, satisfied and not craving any more of them.
Bf:"I thought they were your favorite?"
Me:"they are and they are super delicious!"
Bf:"How can you not eat the pack of these?"
Me: "I simply don't want more, they'll be there tomorrow and the day after anyways"
Shocking look on my bf face "I admire your strength"
A year ago I would've binged at least half the bag.
How are you doing so far?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E1abQh
No comments:
Post a Comment