This is really hard and I am struggling.

I am doing weight watchers because several people I know have had a lot of success with it and at first, I was doing really well. I lost 8 pounds and was making good choices and it was awesome. Last week and this week, I have hit a major wall. I have been eating out way more than I should have and I can't find anything that I want to eat that is healthy. I am cranky and I am feeling really discouraged. In those 2 weeks I have not even lost a pound and I feel like I am sliding back down to bad habits. Part of me just wants to quit. The other part, however, wants to keep going, but I am having a hard time getting back on track. How do I get there? Does it ever get easier?

submitted by /u/cinnabon14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UPph0S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...