I've gone from 126kg to 103kg (278 to 228lb) since November 26th last year. A couple of weeks ago I was laying down and felt that pointy bit of cartilage underneath my sternum and had to Google what it was. Then last night I was laying on my side in bed and had a hollow in front of my hips. Also shoulders are way bonier than I thought, who knew? Anyone else had these weird body revelations? I haven't been this weight since I was probably about 17.
27 year old male, 193cm tall. I've been doing 16:8 6 days a week with Sunday as a junk day. Limiting sugar and carbs but not cutting them out entirely. I haven't been tracking calories and don't intend to until I plateau so I don't get too focused on that stuff. I have quite a physical job which has at least a lot of walking (about 5km) every day.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GxL5Kj
No comments:
Post a Comment