Man did I spiral out of control. I was doing pretty good by just quitting soda before. I went from 450 to 370 last year, but I made my way all the way back up to 452 because of the outrageous amount of calories I was consuming. It's getting easier to acknowledge how bad I used to be, so I'm going to share a typical day of eating.
Breakfast - Two Sausage McGriddle's from McDonald's. One LG Chili Cheese Tater Tot from Sonic.
Lunch - Two Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese, either two McDouble's or a 20 piece McNugget, and a LG Fry from McDonald's.
Dinner - Typically two parts. I started with a LG Pizza, Two McDouble's, and a LG Lemonade. A couple of hours later I would eat dinner with my family.
Disclaimer This does not include any snacking throughout the day which may include sandwiches, chips, burgers, quesadillas, etc. Just a bunch of junk.
I'm proud to say that I've changed my habits and I haven't looked back once. It was difficult at first, but it's really easy now. This is honestly the first time that I see myself going through all the way to the end and I'm excited for the journey!
Anyways, as of today I have gone from 452.0lbs to 398.8lbs. It's not much so far, but I never thought I would be able to lose weight. I know it's said quite often on here, but if I can do it, I know that you can too. I look forward to progressing with all of you beautiful people over the coming years!
Obligatory face progress. http://imgur.com/a/cbGWNLX
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WYddfC
No comments:
Post a Comment