Today, I felt confident enough to know that without a doubt I will NOT be going back to my old eating habits and lifestyle and called Torrid and cancelled my credit card. My last payment was made in July...and haven't used it ever since.
I felt so confident to tell the nice credit card representative--that even with its no fee...I didnt feel like I need the account open. I have a slight thought but....maybe...but then I realized- I have different habits now.
I made so simple changes in my life- one step at a time; one healthy choice at a time. I love CICO because I CAN still indulge and it lets me do what Capricorns do best...PLAN AHEAD. I tend to love to be a night snacker so I tailored my "diet" to my unique eating habits. I do a nice late breakfast approx. 10/11am.
Something like a piece of raisin bread, fruit, or my favorite sous vide eggs.
My lunches are more in the mid afternoon and usually are pretty light- a light veggie snack tray with light ranch, a little salad, maybe an "adult" lunchable if I got lazy the night before. I try not to do that because it can make my day a little more...challenging at night.
Dinner is usually a standard family meal. I haven't deviated too far from the path I was on before I started this change because I always fed my family homecooked meals with fresh veg, and little to low sauces/gravies/butter etc. At worst...I probably made too italian sausage dinners back in the day and I had no idea about portions.
NOW THE REAL DEAL, EVENING SNACK TIME:
So after a long day at a job that could take a toll on anyones sanity...sometimes I just like to SNACK. But now...I choose my calories wisely, I savor my treats (and I tend to eat more fruit gummies and expensive chocolate), I try to buy the smallest bags possible of all the treats,weigh it by the grams, eat out of measuring cups...the works. Maybe it sounds crazy. But it works for me.
But sometimes I just am in shock when I think about how many calories I consumed a day and only walked 2.5k on average daily. Now I accomplish 2.5k easily by lunch. I love how I feel, even on bad days when I feel blah- I still feel 10x better than I ever did. I move more freely. This valentine's day I bought myself a FitBit Vesta to give myself some appreciation. :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RXQiNx
No comments:
Post a Comment