Accountability post and advice!!!!
My late night snacking habit has gotten out of control. So much so that I bank my calories for the day to purposely accomodate for this habit.
I’m ruining all my hard work at the gym and becoming incredibly frustrated with myself and my relationship with food. Having come from an eating disorder and put on about 10kg, I’m happy that I can eat with more freedom, but I’ve used it as an excuse to become lazy and start another bad habit of using food as a reward and assigning a moral value to it.
It has got to stop. I’m consuming over 600 calories sometimes and developing a fked up relationship with food- keeping myself hungry during the day to save up for this binge snack, which in itself is enabling the problem. I feel myself “pysching” myself up for this awful habit, almost dreading it every night but knowing it’ll come. I’m eating past fullness and fucking up my calorie intake. I’ve become obsessed with food, and no matter what I have to consume this big meal at night as my “reward”. BUT NO MORE!
I am going to make an effort to make proper meal preps for lunch and breakfast so I feel satisfied and not restrict my calories so much. I’m going to have my dinner and eat my treat- and stop after I’m full. Fuck buying halo top and all these diet shit! It makes me eat the whole pint, when I probably could have stopped at 200 cals with normal ice-cream.
I’m determined to keep at maintenance and find sustainability! I used to be able to have 1200 calories so easy, and now I’m hitting 1700, which is a lot for my 5.1” frame.
I’ve made this post to stay accountable and if you guys have any tips For stop night binging (especially on sweets after dinner) that’d be much appreciated!!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SZgITW
No comments:
Post a Comment