Finally losing weight but I need advice

Finally, I am losing weight and it's mainly due to my understanding and acknowledgment of my eating and binging habits have been very negative.

I started with MFP last year in Jan where I was 99kg. Found it very difficult to calculate and I was in a bad mental state. Fast forward to Nov where I had gained another 10kg... I felt sick of myself. So now I started using MFP with more enthusiasm and said I would try this for 2 weeks and look for results. Sure enough, I lost 1kg.

It has been 9 weeks and I've lost a total of 5kg... Fucking finally something is working and my negative habits are almost gone which is most thankful for. B

However, the last week I have NOT been losing any weight. I feel slimmer but this does concern me. That's why I'm here for advice.

Atm MFP says I should eat 1950 kcal/day in order to lose -0,5kg/week.

I thought I would increase to lose -0,75kg/week which puts me at 1610kcal/day. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/Piippes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2t8iyTL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...