Finally losing!! 10 pounds down

I am so excited. I've been trying to lose weight for so long and I'm finally starting to see results! 10 pounds so far, which doesn't sound like much, but after trying so many times, it's huge. The only change I've made is cutting out cheat meals. The program I use recommends one cheat day a week, but that never made sense to me, because your body still stores extra calories as fat. So instead, I work a cheat food into my macros. For instance, if I'm craving a piece of cake, I'll have it, but then watch my calories, fat, and sugar closely the rest of the day so I still stay under my limit. And it's working! I also used to have wine for my cheat meals, and I've completely cut that out. Sad face. But no more until I'm closer to my goal. Totally worth it!

submitted by /u/blue_monkeys
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DuQU8a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...