What's the first thing you will do, when you reach your goal weight?

This change is so important to me. I'm a happy person but my weight and fitness has been a sore point for years now. If I don't change now, I'm afraid life will fly past me and it'll be too late.

I've only recently started and since I'm so heavy, it's going to be a long time until I actually fully reach my goal weight. However something I've been doing lately, due to the fact it makes me feel positive is I like to imagine what my life will be like in 6 months, a year, etc

On top of that I've been thinking about things I want to do when I reach my goal weight. One of the first things Is I want to meet somebody who I've been avoiding meeting for years (because of my weight), I want to know what it feels like to have someone's first impression be of me when I'm healthy.

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CPuf6p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...