It all started when I got my first Xbox 360 around 7 or 8 years ago. I was around 12 at the time. I played sports and I was active. I soon got into online gaming and shut the outdoors away slowly. Through middle school, I slowly quit playing sports and played hard and ate harder. When high school hit I was pushing 200 pounds. Mind you I'm only a 5 foot 7 guy. so I was quite chunky. High school was when things got hard for me. I was picked on and left out of parties and groupchats. I know, those "stupid high school" things, but I had always looked forward to high school. I remember in gym class when I was the last one to finish the Mile run and I was to embarrassed. I didn't pick up on what people really were doing to me or thought of me until I was a sophomore. I was at my heaviest in 10th grade. I weighed at the most 220 pounds. I remember seeing that as a 15 year old kid and thinking I would be fat forever. This is when I picked up on that most of my life long friends started pushing me away. I was left out of summer parties, sleepovers, hangouts, etc. This depressed me very much at a 15 year old. Junior year was different for me. I lose about 10 pounds by making small changes and I was proud of that. Junior year was when I had enough of pushing away the ones who pushed me away. I remember crying my self to sleep multiple nights thinking of how I wanted to just "be skinny", and I knew I had to make a change. I would come home and Just eat and eat and eat. Soda after soda. Come March I was put into the hospital. I was dehydrated and had high blood pressure. This depressed me, but I used it as motivation to change. In the hospital I found out about this YouTuber called obese to beast. I saw his weightloss videos and I knew that summer, or this past summer it was time to finally do it and lose the weight that had burdended me for so long.
The first day of summer after my junior year was the day I made the change. I went for a 3 mile walk up and down my road. I remember thinking "holy shit...i just have to do this everyday and eat better and I'll lose weight"! With only a few offdays, I would wake up at 730 am and go on those 3 mile walks. I had headstrong motivation, which was to prove to myself that I COULD lose this weight. I remember walking and cussing at my gut. I would trash talk it and say how it didn't control me. I was feeling good about my self after years of straight depression. I walked and would pump trivium and Just day dream about my final weight goal. Around July I noticed my pants and shirts began to feel looser. I was in awe and that was my second wind to keep pushing. Come August, I was ready to go back and embrace my senior year of high school. I got down to 165 pounds and I felt great. I got new clothes to replace my old wardrobe. Now a days I watch my diet more and don't walk as vigorously.today I sit around 170 pounds with an ultimate goal of 155 pounds. I may have gained weight the past few months from holidays, but now I know I can lose weight. It's all a mental game. Once you push back that voice in your head saying negative things, it's all uphill from there. To anyone reading this....if I can do it...you can too!!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HxJl63
No comments:
Post a Comment