Has anyone one else had this?
I'm just trying to eat better and be at a deficit so I can lose some weight. I have a high protein food for breakfast now and I've cut out coffees almost entirely(had about 3 coffees since new years day and they were all no later than about 10am) as I only like them very sugary and I've gone processed sugar free too.
I have a cold meal for lunch(sandwich or the like with a reasonably healthy filling) and then try and prepare a hot cooked reasonably healthy meal when I get in from work at half 7 each weekday evening.
I go to bed between 10 and 11 every evening and Friday morning I woke up at about 6, yesterday morning about half 6 and this morning I woke up at half past blimmin' 4! :O
I used to wake up anywhere between 7 and half 8 in the morning.
I'm drinking more water but not having as much - if any - for the last 45 mins to an hour before bed then I always go for a wee right before bed and only once these last 3 days have I woken up just for the toilet so it isn't that I don't think.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sc2RdV
No comments:
Post a Comment