Today's the day

I've decided to start my better life today. Last year in March, I started working out every day and making healthier eating choices. I ended up losing 22 pounds. But ended up getting lost again in poor eating habits in June and gained the weight back and more.

It's been tough trying to get back into it. I was always trying to wait for the best time to start and I'm realizing that that time can be anytime. So today I'm starting to track my calories and lower my carb intake immensely. I've found it extremely tough to keep up with groceries, as I rarely have enough money for food after paying all my bills.

I haven't weighed myself yet, but I know it won't be great. I might just have to tomorrow morning. I will take my measurements tonight. Hopefully this will be the road to a healthier me because I know I can do it, I've done it before.

I've just been so sore and I'm realizing my hips can't handle my weight and they're constantly in pain when I'm at work. Anyway, I hope to post more in the future, this subreddit is extremely helpful, especially seeing progress pics. Hopefully one day I will be able to post some myself. Thank you everyone! Can't wait to start this journey together!

submitted by /u/TheRealAH_MC
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WfjVxq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...