Quirky weightloss benefits for more interesting motivation

Hey! We all know thay weightloss has some huge benefits. At the top the head one would probably say better health, endurance, confidence. But these are very wide terms and at the dark moments they are hard to use as motivation or reminder.

What I've noticed that the best motivation is usually oddly specific. E.g. Not "If I eat this salad I will look better" but "If I eat this salad then in june when I finally wisit my aunt I will be able to fit those blue jeans and If I run into that bitch Stacy from high school that lives there she won't see me fat ."

So, for people who have lost weight or just generally done something good for health, what have been the most unexpected benefits? What oddly specific things motivated you? Do you have real life examples of moments where you are so glad you lost weight? What minor things changed in your life that you wouldn't have thought would change? Has there been something you can do now (apart from gym and excercise things) that you couldn't do before and didn't think you would?

It would be interesting to hear those in detail and stock up with things to think about on darkest days.

submitted by /u/rikiti2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QlIF2I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...