30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 4

Hello hello hello!

Happy Friday folks! I hope you are all enjoying your day & looking forward to the weekend.

Weight by end of the month 275 - 273: 279.8 this morning, next week's meal prep will not be as salty. 281.4 trend weight (via Libra).

1500 ish calories a day (net): 1570 planned today, with a possibility of an additional light snack. Should still in goal because of my workout. 3/3

Exercise 5 days a week: I'm either doing HIIT or a body weight routine that kicked my ass last time. 2/4 days.

Self-care journaling once a week & love journals once a month: Not yet. 0/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I booked a wax appointment for tomorrow. 1/5 weeks.

Do a sketch prompt everyday: Yesterday I drew a very particular tree I remember from the house/yard I grew up in. Today, in pen, I also drew trees. I'm from the Pacific Northwest so that's my go to doodle. 4/4

How are you all doing this fine day?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LTuKQE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...