Hi r/loseit. Over the past week I have been thinking more and more about my health. I have recently found out I have high blood pressure, and my clothing size has increased to where I normally can't go to normal clothing stores anymore. I went to the gym tonight (found out it was closing soon after I got there. At least I did a mile on the elliptical) and found out I was 117kg. I am 162cm so this puts my BMI at 44.6.
Why: This isn't just about looks. I'm really worried about my health. High blood pressure, a condition that gets worse with high weight, and poor mental health are really things I want to nip in the butt. Issues: Alright, I work full time, I am studying a master's degree on top of that and my commute to work is about 1hr10min. I get TIRED from all of this. On 3/7 days I cannot get to the gym around where I live as I don't have transport to get there.
Where should I tackle first? I have calculated how many kj/calories I should eat a day to lose 0.5kg a week if I don't exercise (7410kj), but I am hoping that I can exercise in 2-3 times a week. I don't drink any soft drink or sugary drinks, but I have a huge appetite and I get hungry so easily. I don't have any dietary restrictions though. My work requires no physical ability but I need to be able to think hard for 7-8 hours a day (without caffeine).
I really want to lose it. I want to go to normal clothing stores again and I want to not be so concerned about my health. Any advice is appreciated.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LZOjap
No comments:
Post a Comment