Meal prepping for victory!!!

So me and my boyfriend came up with New Years resolutions for each month. The month of January was food month. We decided we wouldn’t eat out, and that we would prep all of our meals in advance. Since I wanted to lose weight, I’ve been using recipes from skinnytaste.com to make 3 small calorie meals a day, and then cheating occasionally with snacks or drinking. And it’s been working really well! I’ve gone from 183lbs to 173 lbs and I’m so excited! This is the most I’ve felt in control of my weight in a long time.

The best part is that it doesn’t even feel like dieting because I have NEVER put this much work into making food for myself. Doing it has been like a form of self care, I care about making sure that I have several meals a day and actually putting good food into what I am eating.

Plus, I never believed that the food cravings “go away” after reducing intake. In the past my cravings have never gone away. I don’t crave food now because I am eating filling foods like a lot of squash and cauliflower and broccoli, which surprise surprise, keeps you full for a loooong time. I am so excited! I hope I keep this up until I get down to where I want to be! (Somewhere between 140 and 150.) yaaaaaay!

submitted by /u/Alastur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CU4EZI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...