I went to the fair today and because of CICO I was unafraid of indulging in some greasy and delicious fair food. Deep fried Oreos, pizza, donuts, etc. I saved up almost all my calories for today for the fair, only had breakfast, and I also walked over 15k steps. The best part was that $2 Tuesdays at my county fair means $2 food “bites” which was basically like half portions of food at each stand, and that also really helped me from eating too much. I’ve been on this journey for two months and I’ve lost 20 pounds using CICO - I’ve GAINED a lot of lessons in self control, an ability to walk around at fairs/amusement parks without sitting down every 10 minutes, and so much happiness with my progress.
People unaware of r/loseit can’t seem to believe that you can really lose weight eating bread, pizza, pasta, as long as you eat LESS and move MORE. What kind of “unhealthy” foods do you guys indulge in with CICO?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sWXqzP
No comments:
Post a Comment