I have to take a physical test for a law enforcement job on the 12th so I went to buy a swimsuit today. I haven't worn one in probably 3 years so I was extraordinarily nervous. But it actually looked GOOD! I've definitely still got cellulite and fat and extra pale skin(perks of being a redhead), but I fit into a MEDIUM. I was riding on a high so I decided to try on some shorts, size 6 which is what I wore back in college, and THEY ALSO FIT!! Like, actually fit to where I wasn't bulging out of it and could sit comfortably.
I started the LE academy back in January and I was over 160lbs at 5'5. When I got out of the academy I was still in high 140s but gained a TON of muscle and didn't have puffed out cheeks. I'm currently about mid 140s and have been doing CICO, exercising 2-4 times a week, and reducing my meat intake(makes me feel less bloated). I feel a lot healthier and skinnier but felt like I couldn't actually see the progress. Today confirmed that I AM losing the weight. I'm hoping that by summertime I'll feel comfortable enough to wear a bikini!
Thank all of you for the motivation!!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LPZZwc
No comments:
Post a Comment