I had a wake up call when my gallbladder got removed this Sunday. I am 21 y.o. Male. Had stones. I am 318lbs and not active to say the least. Coming here to share that I’m going to start my tracking for what I eat and try calorie counting for now. Limiting myself to 2500 calories a day and so far I’ve been succeeding (I know it’s only 3 days). I’d post some pictures for my before but for some reason it doesn’t let me post any.
My goals are: 280 by February 27th 260 by May 30th 235 by September first 220 by December 15th 210 by January 24th (1 year from now)
Decided to set up some micro goals for the mean time so that I can stick to it a little bit longer and commit to it better. Setting a goal that is so out of reach (210) in series of small goals seems reasonable. We shall see. I’ll post more updates later on.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FXpriy
No comments:
Post a Comment