I will go straight to the point.
I started my journey with 118Kg, got to 111Kg already.
I am 1,82m tall
So, since january 7th, I started swimming 1h everyday, not pushing it too hard, but doing a moderate amount of exercices and reps.
My eating routine has changed a lot,
-
2 fried eggs at breakfast
-
Salad at Dinner
-
Fruits and Juices at Dinner
600-800 calories per day (Goal)
But 1 week ago, my family started saying that i wasn’t eating enough, and i was doing it wrong. Both my parents are obese stg 1. So...
I lost 6Kg since i started this, i am not feeling weak, having trouble to sleep/wake up, or any problem at all.
Actually i am feeling pretty good.
Should i listen to them ? I mean... is there something possibly “valid” in their argument? Or is it just an over reaction?
Sorry for the rushed text. I am at work, the lunch will end in 2 minutes and i was thinking a lot about that.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WsBWbF
No comments:
Post a Comment