I'm a 30 yr old female who had a baby last December. I quit my job to be a stay at home mom but just recently secured a full time job that I'm pretty proud of. My weight last December with baby was 323lbs. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy and it was scary. I am now 273lbs and looking to get myself in shape to be able to be active with my daughter. I have 1 hour after work to spare at the gym before I have to pick up my daughter from daycare. I'm not sure what workouts to focus on or what to do. I will be counting my calories through myfitnesspal. And I'll be focusing on making meals at home as much as I can. I'm super busy at work that sometimes i don't have time to grab a bite of anything or even drink a bottle of water. But those are things I will start improving on. I've been overweight my whole life, I am determined to try and lose weight again!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RefiVq
No comments:
Post a Comment