Frustrated - body going in the opposite direction

25F. 5’2” sw: 135 cw: 136 gw:120 So I’ve gotten back into working out in late October. Had the normal holiday slump. But started out the new year great and even more dedicated to eating better. Minus little cheat treats (going for a 80/20 diet) I’ve been eating healthier foods (cut out junk foods and soda), sticking to around 1200 calories a day (sometimes less because of workouts - still getting a hang of understanding net calories and perfecting the diet). I’ve also upped my water intake - I’m terrible at drinking water.

I do cardio and strength training around 4 times a week (snow storm over the weekend kinda ruined that streak and we’re expected to get another this weekend). And I’ve started doing yoga twice a week since January started.

I understand the scale fluctuates but I weighed myself this morning and I’ve gone from 132ish to 136. It’s so hard to stay motivated when I seem to be going in the other direction. I had dropped from 135 over the course of two weeks but then jumped back up.

My goal is to get back down to post college weight (120 or less). It’s not a huge weight drop but I can’t seem to even get going in the right direction.

submitted by /u/CatLadyLostInLibrary
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QO6kJr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...