Just wanted to share because I'm SO HAPPY!!!
5 months ago I started changing my diet gradually. I've gotten to the point where I don't eat carbs/added sugar (occasionally fruits) and mainly have a plant-based diet throughout the day and a meat+veggies combo at dinner. I've also worked out every night using Blogilates videos. I lost 42 lbs this way.
I plateaued at 138 lbs for 3 weeks. It was so frustrating!! No matter what I did it wouldn't budge.
I was pregnant and now breastfeed my 5 month old son, so I've just avoided alcohol. Over the last weekend, I ended up getting drunk for the first time in a year and a half.
Saturday I went out for pizza with my husband. We got some artichoke cheesy dip with focaccia and each ended up getting 2 14" (yes, 14 inch) slices of pizza. They were huge! That's pretty much what I lived off of over the weekend. We got some local beers on tap and later that night downed another six pack.
On Sunday morning we had a nice little brunch consisting of frozen Belgian waffles from Trader Joe's covered in peanut butter and jelly and some non-meat sausage, alongside grapefruit-juice mimosas. This was followed up by the remaining pizza. I also didn't work out at all during these two days.
Monday and Tuesday it was back to the old grind! Veggies, veggies, veggies. And working out. Actually this week we're making the transition to veganism (mostly for health reasons and to keep us from eating out so much bc that's our greatest weakness, in case you couldn't tell from the above anecdote lol).
This morning I weighed in at 136!
I was fully prepared to gain some weight and have to start again at like 139 or 140 or something. I'm so happy!! Not planning on cheating like that in the near future so I can maintain and hopefully lose some more!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VXw9dV
No comments:
Post a Comment