240 to 155lbs. M23. From too self conscious to step outside to starting to enjoy life.

https://imgur.com/a/ITgChGi

It took about 10 months and i was miserable before. I was in university and had zero control of my eating. I would stress eat, binge or similar almost daily. I was also studying abroad and pretty much had noone to turn to. I was in a pretty dark place and food was pretty much my only way to shut down for some time.

Once i graduated, i took some time off the world, travelled back home where i got some therapy and started controlling my eating and trying to catch up with everything I've missed.

I didn't exercise, (i don't either now, a bit too self conscious still), just being mindful of calories and making sure i didn't take my troubles out on food. This is probably not the best way to do this but i tried to make it work. Did i mention lots of coffee?

Sorry for the abysmal format I'm on mobile. Thank you r/loseit!

submitted by /u/Xtreme1121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FKFLUy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...