18/f weightloss advice?

After I lost my father in 2014, I began packing on pounds.

I am now at 233 pounds and I want to loose it. I am 18 and 5'9.

This is difficult because my mother is one of those crazy pro-weight ladies who thinks that there are no health consequences from being overweight. She does not agree with me dieting, so I wish to keep it as subtle as possible.

I go to a very physical-based animal care and husbandry college, which has me cleaning and restraining three days a week, the rest I'm typically cramming out assignments. I also do not have funds for a gym membership.

Though I'm not really sure of my calorie intake, my daily diet is usually :

A portion of fries at lunch and a portion of chicken noodles at dinner and maybe a midnight bowl of cereal.

Usually about three-four days a week I will have a single can of monster energy, and the three days I am at college I have a single bottle of coca cola. The rest is flavoured water.

Any advice on what I can do to help me loose as much as I can? I don't want to drop my monster energy intake, as they're usually what keeps me up and doing my assignment works.

Sorry if this is much, many thanks

submitted by /u/AttaBoah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FKMWeA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...