I’ve been saying for a year that I am going to get back in shape. Another year has passed and I’m at my heaviest. I am 5’3 female and weigh 158 lbs. I would like to get to 120 lbs. Ideally I’d like to get down to 115 but I realise that with my activities, I should carry a bit more muscle.
I am ready to be serious about this, get up early and work out twice a day, and (big one for me), cut down on alcohol. Who would like to create a slack group or WhatsApp or something where we can discuss goals and milestones a bit more frequently. I need accountability. My problem is that most of my friends are already super fit.
Comment here or DM me and we can set something up.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2T8lYAG
No comments:
Post a Comment