What are some small things that have made a BIG difference for you?

I thought it would be fun to share some little changes or habits you’ve come up with that help you stay on track.

  • Drinking water. This is a popular one! It really helps save room on my “calorie budget” for foods that are filling.

  • Keeping a small mirror on my fridge. It might sound silly, but having to “face myself” when I’m tempted to graze really helps.

  • Good old fashioned pen and paper trackers! I have 3 different tracking apps on my phone, but I don’t always have it on while I’m studying or working. I use a color-in tracking chart and my calendar as a sticker chart to track the days I’ve eaten at or below maintenance. Seeing more stickers than not helps motivate me.

submitted by /u/jellybellybean2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A2pVQi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...