I got this!

Hey guys. I am sooo excited because i am finally in twoterville again. I know it doesnt seem like much but me it means the world. Almost 3 years ago i got down to 284 starting at 335... but unfortunately i was hospitalized for mental illness and gained all my weight back. So i started this year at 330 and right now I'm 298.0!!! I admit i havent gave it my best.. i did weight watchers for 3 months, and i completely rid of soda. Now im just trying to be wiser with my food choices, portions, and i exercise for about 50 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I started Nov 1st and im dowm 18 pounds! Any advice you guys have to keep it going? Thanks!

submitted by /u/MicheleCha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CiSieA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...