I’ve lost 21lbs in the last 7 weeks or so and I’m really pleased with my progress. I’m desperate to not put the weight back on over the christmas period but I also don’t want to completely restrict myself on how much I should be eating (it is Christmas after all) and I’d like to be able to have at least a few days off my diet where I don’t count calories and allow myself to eat and drink whatever I like. I know that I won’t enjoy my Christmas as much if I’m restricting, so I’ve decided that I’m going to try and enjoy myself anyway, but is it viable for me to do this without putting lots of fat back on? If so, do you have any tips that would help me enjoy the Christmas period and wouldn’t be too restrictive but without putting all the weight back on?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SCo9wq
No comments:
Post a Comment