Good morning LoseIt! I'm 30F 5'4" for reference. I am actually about 3 1/2 months into my journey and I've lost 20-25 lbs (haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks so I'm not sure of the exact number but I was at 210 and I'm right around 185 now). Last night I decided to go to a certain department store to get some new workout clothes since the ones that I currently have I've had for years and are starting to break down on me. I was so shocked when I grabbed the XL size by default and they were too big for me. I then took some size L to the dressing room figuring those would be too small and that I was stuck in limbo between the two but the large actually fit me! I haven't been a size large probably since the end of high school so this was a huge deal for me! I've been so hesitant to buy any new clothes since i'm still 50-60 lbs away from my goal weight and figured why get new clothes now when I'll just have to get more later? But I'm so glad I did. It gave me a huge confidence boost knowing that my diet/exercise plan are working and that my body is changing for the better, and I just had to share :) Thankful to have this sub, and best wishes to all of you that you stay strong on your journey!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rI1jbc
No comments:
Post a Comment