Need Motivation/Advice

Hey all, first time poster long time lurker here. Sorry if this isn’t the place for this, but I’m super frustrated with my progress (or lack thereof) and could use some help.

Some background: I (5’8 female) started trying to loose weight back in August, and in 2 months lost about 20 pounds (173 down to 153) and felt great! I still want to drop 10-20 more (looking pretty pudgy in my midsection and thighs still), but took about a month break due to birthdays, vacations, etc. I got back on the train a month ago (back up to 156) and now my weight hasn’t budged at all. Here’s what my ‘train’ looks like: - Breakfast is a fruit or yogurt (always less than 200 cals) - Some vegetable and/or meat soup or salad for lunch (also always less than 300 cals) - A snack (usually a couple pieces of beef jerky) on my drive home so I’ve got energy for a workout (always less than 200 cals) - 20-40 minute run when I get home from work 6 days a week - 30 minute lifting session 1-2 times a week - A salad for dinner, making sure whatever’s in it keeps me under my 1200 calorie goal - 1 small glass of Vodka before bed (switched from whiskey to vodka to lower the calorie count)

I’ve stuck to this basically perfectly for a month straight - there are exactly two days when I knew I’d be eating unhealthy (pizza at my boyfriend’s parents birthday and a double date at portillos) and tried compensate by eating light the rest of the day and running a bit longer afterwards. I also made sure I didn’t go overboard in portion size. I’ve been trying to stay semi-keto, at least no bread, tortillas, pasta, etc.

This routine is more intense than my run from August and October, where I was only running ~once a week, yet I’m seeing and feeling absolutely no results. Our friend group is going to Mexico at the end of February and my boyfriend and i decided we want to use the trip as motivation to get healthy and look good. Any advice? Should I be doing something different? Should I just be patient? Thanks ahead of time for the help, and apologies if this post belongs elsewhere.

submitted by /u/snappingTurdle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EojWsi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...