5'2 30/F 190 lbs 1500 calories a day, moderately active (moderate cardio 30 min a day, light weights 5 days a week)
Iam a chronic dieter, in that I will begin a healthy eating regiment just to quit it three or four days later when i begin to feel anxious and kind of manic: I get these feelings of self-negativity, anger, resentment and I will hyper focus on something, anything, and just become very, very anxious: distrubed sleep, altered mood, ect. This always happens on about the 3rd or 4th day.
I know it's not the uptick in exercise, as I stay pretty active regularly...it's the diet I typically can't sustain, so I will lose some weight and stall for a few months where I pig out and exercise, basically maintaining, and then try and diet again but end up with these weird manic feelings. It's like my body vehemently rejects me eating less than it wants me to eat, or something.
I know that diets typically make people hangry...but this seems to be a little more than that..
And that's where I am now. The 3rd day of a brand new eating regiment (healthy foods, cut out a lot of sugar, 50/30/20 carbs/fat/protien) and I feel like crap.
Anyone else get this? Any advice?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C9y6fa
No comments:
Post a Comment