For as long as I can remember making New Year’s resolutions, losing weight has been at the top of the list. For 2019, it’s not going on the list because I don’t need a resolution for New Year, New Me. I’m already becoming the New Me. I don’t need to plan on starting a fad diet, because my new way of eating is now a habit. It feels very freeing.
Now I feel like I can focus on other goals. I want to commit to improving my fitness. I want to get my budget a little more tightly controlled. I want to work on my pupper’s agility training. These are all things that I can now give my full attention since I’ve finally taught myself how to eat. I’ve lost 73 lbs which puts me over halfway to my goal of a healthy BMI.
I am starting to look a little better. I feel 100x better physically since dropping some weight. My mental health has improved greatly since I started taking better care of myself. A quick fix fad diet didn’t get me to this place. It took a lifestyle change. I sincerely believe that 2019 will be even better.
Progress Pics: I got smaller. The bathroom got messier. https://imgur.com/a/s7zn8K8
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rwjLUe
No comments:
Post a Comment