For some reason, this sub helps me the most when I look at other people's posts. I read the sub daily and upvote other people's stuff and it's nice to see other people make a down turn and then pick themselves up again. Usually when I post something myself, it's something like "I hope I don't binge"...and then a day after I post that, I binge. I've been failing for two weeks now, ever since I became unemployed again, and my meds were upped so I'm hungrier than before. Also now that I see friends more often, usually meeting them involves eating stuff so it's just a roll of bad decisions.
A tdeecalculator says my ideal weight is 57kg to 60 kg. I went through some old papers and found a piece of paper I'd written at age 14. According to it, I weighed 57 kg when I was 14. As an adult, before I gained weight, my "normal" weight was 67. So basically I need to lose weight to my 14 year old self to be at my ideal weight. I'm now at 75, which is nice because I got over my plateau of 78. But it feels hugely daunting to see that I need to lose another 18 kilos to get to where I should be. How is that even possible?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E5zktw
No comments:
Post a Comment