It seems like I can eat perfectly to fit my calorie deficit and macros throughout the day. I do a good job of budgeting each meal. Once it becomes late at night and I watch Netflix or hop on YouTube it's almost instinctual to start eating. Not only in front of the screen but for some reason I will be doing perfectly fine and then go for a small late night snack. This snack almost always turns into a binge. I just caught myself and I feel like I am not making any progress because once a week I have a very bad time. Would it be unhealthy to just go to sleep when I get these cravings? I'm not necessarily hungry, but sometimes I am enough for something small. It just escalates to more though. Anyone else have a similar problem?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EWXHee
No comments:
Post a Comment