Hit my goal

As I have gotten older, I have found it hard to keep my weight under control. I ballooned up to almost 250lbs. I found it hard to walk any distance without my lower back hurting to the point I had to sit down.
September I started a new job that has a huge emphasis on health and wellness. They encourage everyone to use the on-site gym at least 3 times a week and give you an hour a day to use towards working out.
So I decided now was the time to take control of my health. So two months ago I started using the gym everyday before work. Today I was able to see the results of my hard work.

​

Starting weight: 249.1 lbs
Current weight: 226.2 lbs
Starting Body Fat Mass: 72.3
Current Body Fat Mass: 58.4
Starting BMI: 35.7
Current BMI: 32.5

submitted by /u/moccabee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RJ26UE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...