Does anyone have any advice on energy levels?

This may not be the correct place to post this, although it is related to fitness.

So I often find myself completely lacking energy. Like yawning, sleepy, and just tired.

To give you perspective .

I am a 25 year old guy 6 ‘2 240 lbs

I am overweight sure, but at my age I am supposed to be full of energy and at my physical prime. Yet half the time I can’t even get the energy to go to gym, let alone actually do things at the gym. If I let myself; mid day 3 hour naps are a regular thing. Luckily I intake a lot of caffeine and put myself in situations that prevents me from taking 3 hour naps every day.

But without very careful planning, around 12pm I will completely pass out and without interruption will sleep at least 3 hours, sometimes more.

I recently went to the doctor to be blood tested for thyroid disorders, vitamin deficiency, etc and everything came back good. It appears there is nothing obviously wrong with me, but I swear this is not normal.

As for sleep, I am getting anywhere from 8-10 hours, usually 8 hours and I am not someone who sleeps in or sleeps for extended periods of time. So come 8 or so hours of sleep I am naturally waking up and usually pretty full of energy, but then 3-4 hours go by and I am completely drained.

If I had to guess, I’d say it’s maybe a combination of diet and lack of exercise that is not giving me energy.

Also it might be blood sugar related because I get my most tired after eating, it’s gotten to the point where I avoid eating at all before 2pm because if I do I will need to take a nap after.

I am wondering if anyone has experienced this? And if anyone has found a way to conquer it.

submitted by /u/skatephotographer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PBVghN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...