Did stress cause me to gain 12 pounds of water weight in 1 week?? I am 29F 5”5
I’ve been slowly chugging along. Down to 180 from 199! I only weigh myself on Sundays. Yesterday the scale jumped to 192! After weighing myself several more times and freaking out I tried to think rationally.
There is no way I ate an extra 40,000+ calories. But on Monday my fiancé lost his job and I was literally sick to my stomach for 3 days worried about how we will pay bills and for our wedding in 3 months. Then Saturday I took my drama club students to a competition where they ended up getting disqualified over something i feel was unfair. Imagine trying to console 36 crying 12 year olds.
Did Stress make me gain that much in water weight? That seems like a crazy amount
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BnlSOx
No comments:
Post a Comment