Any tips on starting on weight lifting

Hi. I'm a 13 year old boy who just started going to the gym. I weight 65 kg and is about 169 cm tall (not tall at all) my goal is to become more slim, because I have a lot of belly fat. I've been to the gyms 2 times at the second time I tried to do weight training. So I tried to do shoulder press (machine) and I couldn't even do 10kg, which is like the 2nd lightest. And I feel, not for other but, embarrassed of myself not being able to do that. I'm trying my best at being able to hold a diet and calorie deficit (even though I think it's very hard to burn more calories than consume). Any tips on how to start weight training in this age? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/uwishcs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QatTvI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...