30m looking for gym partner

Hey everyone. I am in the 60504 area of IL and I’m looking for a gym partner. I am looking to start slow. 2-3 nights a week very light and slowly ramp up sessions and intensity. Male or female is not important as this is only a platonic thing. I am looking to relive my glory days and get back to my playing weight of 240lbs. Your views on life can be anything I am very open minded and love having good discussion about anything (talking while on the treadmill/elliptical does wonders for lung capacity and efficiency)

I do have a planet fitness black card so you don’t even have to have a membership but it’d be nice if you had your own (maybe at a different gym?) so we can switch it up and keep it interesting.

submitted by /u/Fadedfc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Qbg5AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...