30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 21

Hello & happy Friday!

We survived the longest night of winter. Congrats! I hope it's been a fruitful Yuletide.

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 282.8 this morning. 284.9 trend weight. I almost don't trust this after so many 285 days.

1500 ish calories: I avoided temptation at the Yule gathering. I haven't eaten much today so I'm looking at a big dinner & some Low Cow ice cream as my reward for virtue. And I'll still be at 1500 ish. 15/20

Exercise 5 days a week: I woke up early & did the lower back stretching & strengthening routine before heading out for festivities. 17/21

Self-care journaling: Didn't get to it this weekend but I've got extra days off this month so we'll try for those. 2/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I spent time with my family of choice celebrating Yule. I also let my SO know when it was time to go, honoring the festivity & my own introverted needs. 4/5 weeks.

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I celebrated Yule today with good people. They liked the gifts I picked for them.

I gotta put some calories in my body now, how was everyone's day today?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2T49f1U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...