Switching to intuitive eating

I've been doing CICO while losing weight and it has been great. I've lost 12 kg but it's not time for me to maintain just yet but I want to start planning for the future.

When I do CICO I don't really need to think for myself or to look at the food to decide if the portion is the right size. I look at the number on the scale which decides how much I can have (mostly for snacks, I mealprep my main meals), I don't reflect on the volume. I think this will be the hard part of going in to maintainence that I will have to think for myself and that I will eat to much, or maybe to little because i would be scared that I would go over my TDEE.

I know a healthy lifestyle isn't "perfect" and that I will probably have days when I "overeat" followed by days that I "undereat" and by that get some sort of balance. But how do I trust myself that I won't overeat everyday without noticing?

How did you who switch from CICO to intuitive eating? Did you stop tracking just one meal a day, and then followed with more of the meals? Or do you just do it over night?

submitted by /u/Jaxipaxi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E2XlSz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...