Please I need help

hi there. I really need help, I just can't stop binge eating! I do it every day, I just eat so much junk food, I tell myself tomorrow will be different but it isn't. I really just need some advice. I am trying to be able to cut out carbs and sugar, but I live in a house with other people who have so much junk food! I have posted things like this before, but basically, I didn't get many answers, and the solutions weren't things I could do. I have talked to my parents about it (I live with them) and they don't care, I can't go to a school counselor or anything, and I'm not allowed a mini fridge in my room to eat out of so I'm not bombarded by sugar and things all the time. Please, can someone, anyone reply with answers, I just need some help. I can't go on living like this, saying every day is "my last bad eating day"

submitted by /u/pls_kangarooe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zxUTzT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...