My 1st Post Here...I hit my first goal of 50lbs down!

I am in my 30s and a full time student working on my thesis and applying to PhD programs, I have two kids, an amazing husband and more on my plate than I know what to do with, but I have been really heavy for the past several years after being a really good athlete for many years prior. I have always eaten the right foods, I grow a large organic garden, cook nightly, serve my family whole foods, but once I stopped exercising, I still continued to eat like I was an athlete until I became morbidly obese over a period of 5 years. I just hit my 1st goal of 50lbs, and have 100lbs more to go, but I am finally starting to see my face come back and I am stoked!

​

https://imgur.com/a/7TVwkDP

submitted by /u/wildmaja
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ztPny3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...