I had to change my goal weight

Hello!

So my original goal weight was under 180 lbs. As a 5’ 11” F that would put me at a healthy BMI. But I noticed that as my weight crawled toward my goal weight, I started to not be as strict with myself. I started to eat more again since I thought that I was so close to my goal weight.

It slowly got apparent when I stopped moving down, and stayed at maintenance. I don’t have time to go to the gym with my lifestyle so I had to deal with only watching my calories. But I’ve slacked off in achieving my goals.

So now I changed my goal to 160 lbs. I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far. Thanks r/loseit! You guys are a great community!

submitted by /u/bing-no
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P6rUI6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...