Multiple Failures - Seeking Advice

Hello all, As the title states, I've had multiple failures in my fitness journey. I'm in a pretty okay place right now in terms of muscle / fat composition. I definitely look better than 3 years ago. My issue is as follows;

 

Whenever I've gone to lose fat after amassing muscle, I end up losing all my strength and only a little bit of body fat. Essentially I end up back at square one for strength and still don't achieve my fat loss goals. I've tried following online advice in terms of macronutrients, TDEE -250 & - 500, intermittent fasting, keto, and it has all resulted in the same outcome for me. I follow an intense routine too and stay motivated throughout all of this.

 

Now this time around I want to lose some fat and retain most of my strength. Has anybody been in my position, and how did you overcome this? Thank you.

submitted by /u/-Deedy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fs66aB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...