Maintenance Monday: Goal weights and goal bodies

Hello everybody,

Today, let's talk about how to accept the difference between goal weight and goal body. I'm at my goal weight, but my body is far from perfect. It's the look good with my clothes on kinda thing. There's flabby thighs, some batwings, a belly... I'm fine with that though. I can run for an hour now. My 2 year old niece says "I run fast like tgsgirl" and does laps around the coffee table whenever she sees me. I don't get winded going down stairs. I can buy clothes in every store (budgetary restrictions no included).

So while my body may not be perfect, it's a hell of a lot better than it used to, and it can do so very much these days. That's near perfect enough.

So, how about you guys? How do you accept your body and its flaws (if there are any)?

--------------------

Anything else on your mind pertaining maintenance? Is your diet going effortlessly, or have the last few weeks been more of a struggle? All questions, remarks and worries are welcome topics of conversation!

I've been losing weight this past week. Not intentionally, but since I'm going on a cruise next week I'm welcoming the buffer.

That being said - I need some help again. I'll be jaunting around Asia for the next two Mondays, so if someone could kindly step up that would be awesome. Thank you!

submitted by /u/tgsgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DLEpXu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...