I'm fat again

Well.. That's pretty much it. I'm Fat. Again. On top of that, I feel like I'm in the worst shape of my life. Yesterday, while trying to do some pretty low effort (though tedious) home improvement tasks, I Just felt like such shit.

This really bums me out.

I used to be around 350lbs then I lost 175lbs on weight watchers. I led weight watchers meetings for a couple years.. I used to run all the time.. I was never muscular but I had extremely good cardiovascular health.. but most importantly I felt good.

I swore I'd never be back here again.. and yet here I am. Over the past 3 years the weight has came back.. slowly at first, then over the past 6 months it seems like I'm just packing it on. I don't know how much I weigh now.. I avoid getting on the scale like it's the plague. But I'd say I'm a bit over 300 now.

Given my past, I know what to do.. I know how to do it.. but for some reason.. I just can't.. I think if I'm being honest.. There's some part of me that has just quit caring. There's some sliver of me that wants to get back to where I was but for whatever reason I can't seem to find my motivation.

Not sure what I'm expecting here.. but I just wanted to put that out there.. maybe see if anyone has any suggestions on finding my motivation once again and figuring out how to get my shit together.

submitted by /u/treebeard42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QnDT8M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...