Just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, 5' 10", 250+ pounds.
So fucking tired of feeling like shit. So fucking tired of eating garbage every day. So fucking tired of getting tired doing the most minor exercises around the house. So fucking tired of fearing day-in and day-out the other millions of consequences of obesity. I don't want to feel like shit anymore. I don't want to hate myself anymore. I want to regain control of my life. Today was the last fucking straw, and seeing these posts on this subreddit was incredibly motivating. Today starts my trip. My goal is 170 lbs, no more, by this time next year. No excuses. None. I promise, I will show progress. I will go to the gym tomorrow, and regain control of my life.
I apologize if this post sounds generic or boring. I just need to tell someone. I am excited, yet somewhat intimidated, by the coming year.
Wish me luck guys!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zvE3Bo
No comments:
Post a Comment